To create a budget in Reep, you must first import your financial data from an accounting software that integrates with Reep, such as Xero, MYOB and Agrimaster. This will allow you to create budgets based on the historical actuals entered into your accounting software. Having the actuals in Reep enables you to compare what you have budgeted against what you have got coming in (income) and going out (expenses).
If you’ve updated your data, it’s essential for you to get the changes into Reep as this reflects your current cash flow position. Comparisons between your latest actuals and the budget is more accurate allowing you to make more informative decisions.
To import your financial data into Reep:
- Go to www.reep.com.au
- Log into Reep by clicking the Login button
- Once Reep has loaded, click on the Import icon on the left navigation bar
- Click the icon of the accounting software you are importing
- Click Connect to [Name of your accounting software]
- You will be directed to that software's logon window. Enter the credential you use to log on to that software
- Select the file you need to import into Reep
- You will then be directed back to Reep
- Click the tick at the bottom of the Sync window
- The import progress messages will display at the bottom right of the Reep screen. Once the import is complete, you are ready to continue
You can follow the step-by-step guided help within Reep to import your actuals into Reep. To follow the guided help, click the Show Me How button below.
- If you are not already logged into Reep: clicking the below button will take you to www.reep.com.au. Login from the site.
- If you are already logged into Reep: clicking the below button will take you in-app