Actuals data in Reep may differ from your accounting software data for the following reasons:
- Reep rounds amounts to whole dollars
- GST amounts are not included in actuals (they are shown in Reep exclusive of GST)
For Xero & MYOB AccountRight Live users
- Asset accounts & purchases of assets: These will show in the account & month when they are purchased and do not show up in the associated asset account. These asset accounts are shown in Reep but their values are not imported.
- Overpayments can cause some discrepancies when you choose to retain the overpaid amount for use against a future invoice.
Example: You billed a client for $1000 in August for goods in Account X. They paid $1100 in error. You held the extra $100 as an overpayment. This will show as an income of $1100 in Account X in August. In September, you billed the client again for $1000 but this time it was in Account Y. The overpayment of $100 is deducted from the new September bill of $1000. The overpayment of $100 remains in the original account.
In Reep you would see:
For Agrimaster users
- Agrimaster enhanced invoices that are outstanding are not imported into Reep
- Reep actuals exclude Agrimaster GST and GST Accrual codes